That’s where I was yesterday. Gardening. We go to my mother-in-law’s to garden because it’s by grandpa’s farm and there’s lots of space. The bad thing is that it’s about an hour drive to get there. The other bad thing is that yesterday we put in about 2/3 or better of the garden. Broccoli, cauliflower, brussels sprouts, cabbage, hot and mild peppers, tomatoes, radish, carrots…..okay, I won’t bore you with the rest. Let’s just say that we put in well over 200 plants plus seeds and my legs and back are mighty sore from the bending and the planting and the running after two boys who rolled around in dirt all day. We do a lot of canning and freezing. We need to update our shelving in the basement because they are still fairly full and there will be more coming in a few months and we will need a place to put them…. It’s a good problem to have.
Today, I did get some sewing done! Yahoo! We got to work on the floor pillow and I knew that I didn’t have enough stuffing so I’ll need to get a mega bag of stuffing. Anyway, here are some pictures from our sewing adventure today.
Just another look at my lovely Pokemon side strips.
Here is the fabric cut in to 33″ squares for the top and bottom of the pillow.
We got the sides attached to the big square.
I have to give credit where credit is due, I found the information here on the floor pillows. It’s been fairly simple process I will admit and there is lots of room to adjust the size to fit your needs. Anyway, I did get something accomplished today and of course I still need to run out for more supplies because isn’t that just always the way it goes…